Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pretty women are still walking with gorillas, Joe...



You know, it's alright to come off like you're all that...just as long as you can put your money where your mouth is when push comes to shove. More often that not, the struttin moron with the fluffy on his arm is just another douchebag that got lucky. Ordinarily, I don't give a shit anyway...since women that fall for douchebags deserve everything they get out of the deal.

Today I was surfing the net looking for a concise description of a douchebag beard...since there's this douche in my class that's sporting what I think is, in fact, a douchebag beard. Even if the beard in question is not a douchebag beard, he's still a douche. The shit I do when I'm bored. Anyway, whilst surfing, I found proof that Joe Jackson still can't get no relief.

Pretty women with gorillas...more specifically, Hot Chicks With Douchebags. A fairly large site with nothing but photos and commentary of hot chicks with douchebags. Joe Jackson would be proud!

Hot Chicks With Douchebags

No comments:

Post a Comment