Tuesday, September 8, 2009

...douchebag role model of the week

You know, with idiots like Ludacris which America seems to be in no shortage of, it's no wonder that Americans worship at the altar of Obamessiah. Say what I mean and mean what I say is just another virtue that escapes these fucking morons. Case in point is Luda showing the world that being Green has more to do with what you say, than what you do:

As seen on MTV, July 3, 2007:
"I definitely wanted to know about the global-warming crisis and the dangers happening to our planet," he said. "You know me: I'm all about saving lives. ... I couldn't refuse to be a part of something this big. I'm learning more as I go along. If the cause is to save lives and save the planet, then I'm down.

"It's all about trying, as long as you're conscious about it," he added. "You can begin to learn what you can do. I'm trying to figure out how I can get solar panels and things like that. They're even saying purchasing music online ... is a way to help. Or turning your computers off at night. It's a lot of things you can do. I'm sitting here taking it all in."


Well...after partying with Algore, it would seem like Luda's down with savin' the planet from global warming...ain't he?

Let's move on to a September 11, 2007 interview and see just how his indoctrination is working out for him.

Blender: Did your new haircut have anything to do with conserving energy?
Ludacris: No, it actually did not. But it's a beautiful thing.

B: You could tell people it did, though.
L: You could say I was subconsciously aware beforehand.

B: Something to do with wind resistance ...
L: Exactly.

B: What do you drive now?
L: Right now I still have my '93 Acura Legend [left], it's one of my favorite cars. And a Range Rover.

B: We're guessing the Range Rover isn't terribly fuel efficient ...
L: It's not great ... I'm thinking about getting a Hybrid.


Fast forward a year now, and it would seem that Luda's "got's his green on".
On Planet Green's new series Battleground Earth, Ludacris teams up with rocker Tommy Lee as they set out on a journey across the country to battle each other to see who can be greener. It's rock versus rap as the two go head-to-head in a series of eco-challenges and learn about reducing their carbon footprint along the way. "I was already aware of some of the 'little' ways to become more environment friendly, but working on this show took my knowledge to a whole different level. I learned so much and am starting to incorporate some of these lessons at home and at the office. I hope that the audience is able to learn about these very important issues and see how much fun Tommy and I had while doing 'green' missions for the different communities that we were able to visit," says Bridges.

Well, it would seem that Algore has made an eco-gangsta out of Luda...that's why I was recently surprised to read this:

Grammy-winning rapper Ludacris has given away 20 cars to people who wrote about their struggles to keep their jobs for a lack of wheels of their own.


Never mind the rest of us peons who have to endure the carbon footprint of his recent philanthropy...

Perhaps his going green has little to do with the 26's on his Hybrid Tahoe and more to do with whatever he's stuffing into his ZigZags.

...douche

No comments:

Post a Comment